Legends of Secret Bases in Mt. Ziel and Pine Gap in Australia

I have found some blogs that mention alleged secret bases in Mt. Ziel and Pine Gap in Australia.

Here is a quote:  "An anonymous individual submitted the following comment after the post appeared:

"Five base locations" most likely refers to the alleged UFO bases Pat Price remote viewed and showed to Hal Puthoff in 1973, (in addition to Jack Houck's one in Brazil). I'm sure you know the story - it's well documented in Richard Dolan's "UFOs and the National Security State Volume 2" on page 68. Price told Puthoff that there were four major UFO bases on the planet. There were supposedly located at Mt. Perdido in the Pyrenees Mountains, Mount Inyangani in Zimbabwe, Mount Hayes in Alaska, and Mount Ziel in Australia. Interestingly, in a lecture in the early 2000s Puthoff stated that someone from Australia was called who confirmed that the location Price found was a hot spot for UFO sightings. Puthoff begins the story at 3:31 in this video https://youtu.be/LPYFMkxw830?list=PL9101FF5CCA48AE61&t=211 I'd be interested to hear what you think about UFOs supposedly being frequently sighted near Mount Ziel, Keith. Thanks for the post."

I watched the video presentation, which was part 7 of a talk Hal Puthoff gave at The Arlington Institute, on 1 February 2012. In part, Puthoff stated:

"Pat Price volunteered that he'd found several UFO bases on the planet, and one of them was in Australia. So, somebody in the Agency, called the station chief without telling him why he was asking. He said, can you tell me what's going on over there in the Mount whatever, I forget what it was now, area. And the guy said you mean where all the UFOs coming down."

The reference in Dolan's book includes the following text; speaking of Pat Price:

"He told Puthoff that there were four major underground alien bases, each within a different mountain range...The main purpose of the bases he stated, were to 'reinforce B.T.L. implants, transport of new recruits and overall maintenance function'...

"...The inhabitants of the bases looked like normal human beings, said Price, although the heart, lungs, blood and eyes were different. The four sites were protected from discovery and had very advanced technology. Price also said the inhabitants of these bases used 'thought transfer for mental control of us.'

"...The fourth site was at Mount Ziel, in Australia's Northern Territory. This base had the most personnel, including many from the other three sites, 'like a rest and recreation area.' While viewing this location, Price thought he was detected, so he 'left' and then returned. he noted the base was also the 'homo sapiens introduction point.'"" from an update to this blog by Keith Basterfield:

A photograph purported to be of an extraterrestrial has been circulating on the internet for some time with the names of the locations Pine Gap and Mt. Ziel in Australia typed in a box of text in the bottom left corner.

I remember reading a story on the internet about a secret weapon at Pine Gap firing upon a Sphere Being Alliance craft and subsequently disabled by the Sphere Being Alliance redirecting the energy back at the weapon damaging its mechanical components.  I would quote the story and provide an URL, but the blog I read it on has been removed.

So, the names of these locations appear in stories about alien contact, conflict, and conspiracy.  Could they all be true?

Comments

• Well plenty of detail to review and investigate here Reanemus. Thanks you are a great resource.

• The photograph purported to be of an extraterrestrial seems to match Price's description of the inhabitants of the bases.  There is another similar photograph on the internet of a different person with Pine Gap mentioned in the text typed on the photograph.

These photographs could be hoaxes.  This video mentions underground NSA facilities.

Supposedly, the NSA was the agency decoding alien signals, but did they ever capture any beings?

• A real thought provoking video Reanemus. Thanks for posting it.

• I just found another incredible article about legends of a secret base below Pine Gap, Australia.

• Wow I have just had a brief look at the article. Plenty of facts to investigate.

I have been investigating the huge number of pyramid structures around the globe that are located in the worlds oceans this weekend. It's fascinating there are so many. Over coming weeks we are planning to plot the locations on a world map with a view of developing the theory that a world power grid exists. Any assistance in establishing locations of pyramid structures around the globe would be invaluable . I have posted a few locations on social media feeds that I have uncovered this weekend.

Kind Regards

• "The secret American base at Pine Gap in Central Australia is said to have two Scalar Wave towers in it already." a quote from this webpage:

• The Technology is frightening and could devastate an unsuspecting population. Thanks for posting the article.

• Could the Technology have been disabled?  I remember reading a story on the internet about a secret weapon at Pine Gap firing upon a Sphere Being Alliance craft and subsequently disabled by the Sphere Being Alliance redirecting the energy back at the weapon damaging its mechanical components.   Could the secret weapon have been those two Scalar Towers?  The long blog post I read it on has been removed, but here is a link to the pin.

Can anyone find the story elsewhere?

• I found the story on another website. Quote: "David says Corey had to meet this royal Draco during a meeting, and it was not pleasant. These white royal Dracos were pleading for clemency at a meeting Corey attended in mid 2015, [as a result of the outer barrier going back up after the Cabal attempted to destroy one of the moon-sized spheres close to the Earth using a particle beam weapon that was partially located in Pine Gap Australia. They discuss this in detail in Season 2 Episode 16 of Cosmic Disclosure and further along in this talk. Re-activation of the outer barrier trapped many groups in the solar system that were planning to leave before the solar shift took place. As a result, tenuous alliances that have been in place for thousands of years disintegrated when the White Royal Draco told the SSP Alliance that they would ‘sell out’ the entire Cabal pyramid below them in exchange for passage out of the solar system. When this offer was made, key figures in the Cabal were present. Since that time, a tremendous amount of Cabal infighting has been taking place, as their once well-organized group crumbles into separate factions with competing agendas.]" from this page:

• Pine Gap seems to be brimming with technology. I recall you provided a link late last year supersoldiertalk.com which was fascinating.

• Yes, the link is still on this page. Pine Gap was mentioned in the stories of Alex Collier, James Rink, William Ross, David Hatcher Childress, David Wilcock, and Corey Goode. How did all of them find out about the stranger secret things in Pine Gap? Were they all reading each other's books?

• Ha Ha. Do you know who had the chronological lead?